Today, nurses are defining their own futures, and are asking for more control over where and how they want to work than ever before. Hospitals that can deliver a nurse-first staffing experience will succeed, while hospitals that don't will continue to struggle to fill shifts and manage staffing costs. In this webinar, Mercy shares how they improved retention, lowered labor costs, attracted world-class talent and delivered a nurse-first experience by redesigning systems and using data driven decision making enabled with new technology.
This webinar highlights the following:
- Nursing workforce trends and ways hospitals can respond
- Strategies to improve patient, clinician, and hospital outcomes through a nurse-first and optimized workforce
- Specific technology implementation and change management plans
- Recommendations for healthcare leaders to manage the system change and rightsize labor costs
- Betty Jo Rocchio, SVP and CNO, Mercy Health System
- Dani Bowie, VP of Clinical Strategy & Transformation, Trusted Health
For questions, reach out to email@example.com to get connected to Dr Dani Bowie.